Sunday 18 December 2016

Motivation II


After turning back early yesterday I was determined to go further. It wasn't as foggy so I avoided the cyclepath. Hoping that meant no punctures. 
I had an idea a sunrise through the fog would make for some good pictures, with a couple of locations in mind. Pilgrims Way gave me the one in this post. Chevening Church would have been great with the sun streaming through the fog. But total cloud cover meant the sunrise past me by without making an impact. I look at the pictures now I'm home. They just don't grab me. But I'm happy with the one I have.

This is the best advert for keeping motivated. 


Why not add your address to my mailing list. You'll be informed about future posts. Follow me on twitter. 

Please checkout my website and facebook page. And leave a comment about this post. I would really appreciate your thoughts on this or any blog post.


For more of my work, go to my Facebook page.
and 

No comments:

Post a Comment